Model - 941 Canner/Cooker
|All American Model #941|
|41.5 Qt. Canner/Cooker|
Only ALL-AMERICAN Pressure Canner/Cookers feature an exclusive, precision machined "metal-to-metal" sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base, forming a steam-tight seal. Since the seal does not use a gasket, the cover can be easily opened and closed. ALL-AMERICAN Pressure Canner/Cookers make it easy to can fish, meat, vegetables and fruits - it's the only method the USDA recommends for low-acid foods. All models feature a precision machined regulator weight for accurate pressure control and an easy-to-read, 8.5 x 5.5" Instruction and Recipe Book. **ALL-AMERICAN Pressure Cooker/Canners are NOT suitable for glass/flat top ranges and are for home use only.
||19 x 19 x 20.5
*Please note: Number of jars are approximate and will vary with the jar brand and style.
• Sturdy phenolic top handle
• Easy-to-read geared steam gauge
• 5, 10 and 15 pound pressure regulator weight
• Smooth, easy-to-clean satin finish
• Easy on-off cover
• Exclusive metal-to-metal seal - no gaskets to crack, burn, replace or clean
• Positive action clamping wing nuts permit easy opening and closing
• Double thickness edges for additional protection on these points of heaviest wear
• Automatic overpressure release
• Made in USA