- All American 910 has the capacity to hold 7 Pint Jars and 4 Quart Jars of standard size
- Precision machined Metal-to-Metal sealing system that is ideal for high-pressure application
- 910 has Heavy Duty Cast Aluminium construction that provides fast and even heating
- Weighted Guage – 5, 10, and 15 psi pressure regulator weight
- Easy-to-read geared steam gauge
- Automatic overpressure venting features for safety
All American 910 is the 10.5 Quart Pressure Canner and Pressure Cooker. 910 is the smallest size model of All American Pressure Canners and is perfect for home canning meat, poultry, fish, and vegetables. It is best for cooking canning small quantities of food economically in a short time.
Model 910 also features a gasket-free design like other All American Pressure Canners. The metal to metal sealing system with positive action clamping locks aligns the base to the cover forming a steam tight seal. The lid of the pressure canner can be easily opened and closed with the sturdy phenolic top handle that keeps your hand safe from burns.
All American 910 can last a lifetime with heavy-duty Aluminium construction with a smooth satin finish that is easy to clean. The edges of the pressure canner that are subjected to heaviest wear have double thickness for additional protection.
All American 910 pressure canner is dual gauge – weighted and dial. The weighted gauge is the primary reference for maintaining the pressure and the dial gauge will help you monitor the pressure inside the canner. There is an automatic overpressure release by the safety control valve.
All American 910 Pressure Canner Specifications
- Capacity: 10.5 Quarts (Liquid), 7 Pint Jars, 4 Quart Jars (Size is based on regular Mason Jars)
- Inside Diameter: 10.25 inch
- Inside Height: 7.75 inch
- Overall Height: 11.25 inch
- Weight: 11.5 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Manufactured in U.S.A