- All American 921 has the capacity to hold 19 Pint Jars and 7 Quart Jars of standard size
- 921 has Heavy Duty Cast Aluminium construction that provides fast and even heating
- Metal-to-Metal sealing system gives a steam tight sealing system
- Gasket Free – no stress to clean or replace the faulty gaskets
- 5, 10 and 15 psi pressure regulator weight
- Automatic overpressure venting features for safety
All American 921 is the 21.5 Quart Pressure Canner and Pressure Cooker. 921 is the mid-sized model of All American Pressure Canners and can be used for home canning meat, poultry, fish, and vegetables. It is best for cooking and canning large quantities of food economically in the shortest time possible.
Like other All American Pressure Canners, 921 also features a gasket-free design. Precision machined Metal-to-Metal sealing system with positive action clamping locks aligns the base to the cover forming a steam tight seal. The lid of the pressure canner can be easily opened and closed without the gasket with the help of a sturdy handle on top. The sealing system is unique compared to other brands of pressure canners and that gives All American 921 a prolonged life.
All American 921 can last a lifetime with heavy-duty Aluminium construction. The smooth and satin finish gives it a glossy look and is easy to clean. The edges of the pressure canner that are subjected to heaviest wear have double thickness for additional protection.
The 921 pressure canner has dual gauges – weighted and dial. The weighted gauge is the primary reference for maintaining the pressure and the dial gauge will help you monitor the pressure inside the canner. There is an automatic overpressure release by the venting plug.
All American 921 Pressure Canner Specifications
- Capacity: 21.5 Quarts (Liquid), 19 Pint Jars, 7 Quart Jars (Size is based on regular Mason Jars)
- Inside Diameter: 12.25 inch
- Inside Height: 10.5 inch
- Overall Height: 15.4 inch
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Silver
- Manufactured in U.S.A