- All American 941 has the capacity to hold 31 Pint Jars and 20 Quart Jars
- Gasket Free Metal-to-Metal sealing system
- 941 has Heavy Duty Cast Aluminium construction that provides fast and even heating
- 5, 10 and 15 psi pressure regulator weight
- Automatic overpressure venting features for safety
All American 941 is the 41 Quart Pressure Canner and Pressure Cooker. This is heavy-duty and the largest size model of All American Pressure Canners and perfect for home canning poultry, meat, fish, and vegetables. It is ideal for pressure cooking and canning large quantities of food economically in a short time.
The exclusive precision machined metal to metal sealing system in All American 941 does not require a gasket. The positive action clamping lock with wing nuts aligns the base to the cover forming a steam tight seal. The lid of the pressure canner can be easily opened and closed with the cool bakelite phenolic top handle and protects your hand from burns.
All American 941 can last a lifetime with hand-cast Aluminium construction. Additionally, the smooth satin finish gives the canner a glossy look and makes it is easy to clean. The edges of the pressure canner have a double thickness for additional protection from high pressure and wear tear.
All American 941 pressure canner is dual gauge – weighted and dial. The weighted gauge is the primary reference for maintaining the pressure and the dial gauge will help you monitor the pressure inside the canner. There are 2 automatic overpressure venting features in All American pressure canners for extra safety.
All American 941 Pressure Canner Specifications
- Capacity: 41.5 Quarts (Liquid), 31 Pint Jars, 20 Quart Jars (Size is based on regular Mason Jars)
- Inside Diameter: 15.25 inch
- Inside Height: 14.25 inch
- Overall Height: 19 inch
- Weight: 33 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Manufactured: U.S.A